Curcumin is the active ingredient found in turmeric (Curcume Longa), a member of the ginger family. It has long been used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine and Chinese medicine since it is known to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Curcumin may aid in the following:
• Strengthening the immune system
• Supporting a healthy liver
• Improved appearance of skin and hair
• Reduced risk of nutritional deficiency
• Cognitive health
• Removes toxins from the body
• Anti-oxidant that may help inhibit cells from free radical harm
• Increased energy
Bioperine (piperine) is a patented and powerful component of Piper Nigrum L (black pepper). It is often combined with nutritional supplements as it enhances nutrient absorption (clinical studies in the US have shown increased absorption up to 2000%) to improve effectiveness. It also helps to protect your body’s cells from damages of oxidative stress.